Hey everyone! :) Sorry I didn't given you a notice about me not being on here for a while...life has just been crazy busy! Here's a rundown:
~ I'm in Sound of Music this coming weekend (13th-15th)...I'm the second daughter, Louisa who's 13 and is the general prankster of the family. I honestly had to get used to my role because I was expecting a bigger role when I auditioned; however, it's been a good learning experience for me and it's been fun too! I'll hopefully be posting pictures on here sometime soon! :)
~ I didn't know that to apply to one college took so much paperwork...my goodnesss! We're in the middle of getting financial aid stuff figured out and it's kind of overwhelming. I know I'll be glad to be done w/ it though! :)
~ I have an English draft due tomorrow...and I'm on here. Kind of shows you where my priorities are now, right? Well, let's just say I've started working on the pre-writing but am no where near being done w/ the draft...and I really don't know what I'm going to do if I'm not done w/ the draft by 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.
~ I will be so glad to be done w/ high school. Honestly. It's been great but right now I really wish I was done w/ my dual-enrollment classes. I'm really tired of being the only senior in Spanish class w/ a bunch of sophmores. I'm tired of not having a Bf and going to prom (I am going on a dinner cruise though in May and it will be like prom so I have to get a dress for it...so excited! :) ...and am generally sick of kids who are immature. Granted, I have some awesome friends there- I really do. But I want to move on.
Well, I better go...and work on English...ugh. Wish me luck.
It's good to be back on here again. Can't say how consistent it's going to be because of school and graduation things...I can't make any promises.
~Rachel <3
Glad you are back, Rachel. =)
ReplyDeleteOoooh! The Sound of Music! Such a classic story. Love it! Have fun. =)