Sunday, May 6, 2012
Prom 2012 + it's almost graduation! :)
Hey everyone! I didn't fall the face of the planet, I promise, I've just been super, really busy. :) Which is what everyone says when it's almost the end of school and everything has picked up. My mom and I just got home from the most fun weekend I've had in a long time and I would post pictures on here but I haven't had time to sort them/get group shots from Facebook. I'm not going to promise that pictures will be on here soon because that probably won't be happening. I really need to go and put stuff away before I get to bed. I have such a busy week ahead it's just craziness! :) I haven't updated my journal in a while either which I'm kind of mad at myself for because that's what's going to last...anyways, hope you all had a great weekend and have a great week! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CONGRATS on it being graduation, Miss Senior 2012! I am sure you are beyond excited. =)
ReplyDeleteNow that it's almost the end of my first semester of college and I'm just finally reading your comment and replying to it, thanks for the congrats! :) Graduation was so fun and really feels like so long ago haha - it was only like 6 months ago (almost)...wow that's crazy that time flies so fast, it makes me feel so old!! :)
DeleteFantastic! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI need your huge help, I need your votes for the Deaf football club to get money for upgrading their kits. Just check out my latest blogpost and vote. I'd really really appreciate it. All the players are Deaf and passionate about football.
Thank you so much in advance
xx
The Young Bridget Jones