Whenever I go check out blogs, there are so many times I find myself thinking that my blog should look a certain way and be like so-and-so's...granted, there are certain things to make your blog look decent and fun for people to read, but I think this clip below from Erin at Living in Yellow sums it all up perfectly:
I think it is time we stop feeling the need to justify our blogs-or why we blog-etc etc.
Do it because you love it.
And if you are doing it, you might as well embrace it.
Cheers To You, Me, Your Blog, My Blog.
Whatever it is you write about--
May you embrace it, love it, and own it.
Go check out the whole blog post here: http://www.livinginyellow.com/2012/01/embrace-your-blog.html
Rachel <3

That's so true! I am the same way and struggle with it. I feel like my blog isn't good enough or needs to be a "certain way"
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing :)