Monday, February 13, 2012

Sweet and Delicious...

And I'm talking about fruit.
ahem,
moving on.
The real reason I'm doing this post
is to tell you that I can't wait for summer
because of these:


Don't they look delicious?
I love the fresh ones, 
sweet juice dripping down your chin
as you sink your teeth into bliss...
ok, so I'm not the greatest at poetry,
but hey - I tried!! :)

I had frozen peaches on my pancakes tonight.
I will say this warning:
Don't eat frozen peaches when you're cold!!
IT WILL ONLY MAKE YOU COLDER!!!!

.......................................
No, I didn't die of freezing to death, 
but I sure was close!
Those peaches sure tasted good though...
and I'm sure I'd do it all over again if I was hungry enough!! 
:)
 
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmmmm! No! You're giving me premature longings for summer and warmth and super yummy fruit! (watermelon, anyone??)
    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and they always makes my day!! So type away! :)