ok, so I know that Facebook is a big time-waster, but honestly, there are only two reasons that I want to get it:
~ to stay in touch with people that I haven't seen for a long time or that I don't get to see very often.
~ I want a Pinterest account because right now I have a bunch, and I mean a bunch, of photos on my USB that I want to post on there.
So, I guess I have to wait until I'm "more responsible" :), and until I start budgeting my time, I probably won't be getting fb anytime soon. And then people can see my senior pics, right?
~Rachel
P.S. And I know that people just tell me to wait, but you know, that's really hard to do. Besides, graduation is in 8 months and I don't know if I can wait that long. :)
I love Facebook just for the fact of keeping up with my college friends that I have moved away from! It can definitely be a time waster, though!
ReplyDeleteI'm on Pinterest, it's so cool! It's a great source of inspiration, and a good way to collect your photos.:)
ReplyDeleteLove your blog:)