Sunday, October 23, 2011

pretty fun stuff

I went to the Twin Cities this weekend for a youth retreat and we went shopping at the Mall of America.  Check out the cool nail polish I got:





This pic was off of Amazon, I got my polish at Delia's and I've heard you can get it at Wal-Mart salons, but it's more expensive.  The one trick to getting the polish to look right, is to put on a really thin coat.  If you put on a thicker coat, it looks more messy.  And it dries really fast, so you have to put it on quick. ;)

Purple's is one of my fav colors too - there was black, orange, gold and silver at the store, but there's a whole lot more colors out there too.

~Rachel <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel!! Your blog is adorable...and I love love love Courageous (speaking of the picture on your sidebar)! And to answer your question, I get all of my pictures from a site called weheartit.com! I recommend caution when using the site just because its content isn't perfectly filtered, and every once in a while you'll run across something distasteful... But for the most part, I love the site, and I know many other bloggers who love it as well! :)
    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and they always makes my day!! So type away! :)