Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tag, you're it!! :)

  Hope you all had a great Christmas!!  Ours was small and busy with family, yet we had some good quality time together as our own little family.  I'm really liking this "break" time, although I wish it was more than a wekk long!! :P

     I was tagged on one of my friend's blogs a while back and here are my answers:
  • Post seven random facts about yourself
  • 1) I love to talk and I'm not joking when I say that...I have to get my 30,000-50,000 words in every day or I'm not happy.  Unfortunately, my parents are most often the recipients of my "random ramblings" which can include almost every topic under the sun.:)
  • 2) I'm a great procrastinator.  I admit it.  I would much rather be watching Gunsmoke on YouTube than getting my documents printed off the computer or getting next semesters schedule written out.  I'm glad for Christmas break, but I'm afraid I'm not taking the best advantage of it like I should be.
  • 3) I have too many likes/favorites to list here.  Suffice it to say, I have a lot. :P
  • 4) Life is like a Ferris wheel for me or maybe more like a roller coaster ride.  Sometimes it seems like the days fly by and I haven't gotten much done so when the days are slower, I still don't get everything done.  Hence the ^laziness admission above.
  • 5) I love to laugh and to make my friends laugh.  When you're feeling depressed or frustrated, laughing is a good remedy; it helps you relieve stress.  So the next time you're not feeling so great, call up a friend and just talk.  Or watch a silly video on YouTube.  I guarantee that you'll feel better after laughing that stress away.
  • 6)  I love to read. Books are my way to "escape" reality.  I live through the characters and wish I lived in their time era.  But I sure am glad that we have the modern conveniences that we do.  Life wouldn't be the same without showers, computers and microwaves.  Or email either. :)
  • 7) I can't really think of one last thing to say...except that I'm a unique person and I sometimes don't really understand myself.  And when that happens, there ain't nobody that can understand me.

I'm tagging these people:

1)Rissi at: Scribbles, Script and Such
2) Ashley at: Everday AEM
3) Lauren at: Bits and Pieces
4) Laurie E. at: The Friendly Bookworm
5) KK at: Vintage Pink
6) Emily Rose at: Mist of the Blossom Rain

     Hope ya'll have as much fun answering these questions as I did!!  Happy Christmas break to everyone!! :)




Rachel

2 comments:

  1. You and I are too similar, Miss Rachel! I can agree with each thing you've got listed! ;) I'll have to do this tag soon!
    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! That was so sweet of you to tag me, Rachel! I am so sorry that I missed it.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and they always makes my day!! So type away! :)