Sunday, December 11, 2011

New blog!!

   In case that title excited dread in your mind, never fear...I'll still have this blog be my main way of communication.  I created another blog because I really want to do book, movie, and music reviews over
 The Media Mix  - I haven't done any decorating/updating/getting it lookin' spiffy, so it's not much to look at.  But I hope to get it up and going during Christmas break!! :)

I have a feeling that I'm going to be doing a lot of things during Christmas break - but I'm planning on getting the most important things done first though...;)

Love,

Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Rachel - thank you bunches for following my blog! I enjoy getting to know my followers via our blogs and stumbled across mine. =) Reading your "likes" on the profile page, I found several things that are also my favorites, not the least of which is the "O'Malley Series." It has been years since I read them, but they were wonderful books. =)

    I hope you drop by my blog often - and now I am following you. =)

    CONGRATS on this being your senior year - bet you thought that'd never come, right!? LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and they always makes my day!! So type away! :)