Friday, December 9, 2011

I know what I said, but I couldn't resist!!! :)

 I know that I said I wouldn't be on here until Christmas break and I'm not technically breaking that promise (this isn't one of those "fun" posts, full of photos, clothes, etc)...it's more of a really quick update. :)  I'm taking the ACT test tomorrow morning at 8:00 AM - (way to early, in my humble opinion)...:P

But anyways, I wanted to let you know about this really awesome website that I used to study for the test.  It's: www.sparknotes.com - they have really helpful study guides for different kinds of tests but there also are articles/topics on pretty much anything.
   I found this really funny article entitled "Eight Questions That I Never Want to Hear About Homeschooling" or something to that effect.  The author went on to list eight questions that she frequently hears when people find out that she's a homeschooler (that kind of pertains to me because I'm a part-one too...that came out kind of funny :)  It was a really funny article because she had the answer that she would have given them plus a really funny "homeschoolerish" answer.  It was hillarious!!!!!! :)

So there's a little update - not very exciting, not any pictures, probably not something that I would be that interested to read if I was one of my blogs' followers (well I am, in a sense...just not like ya'll are)...hope ya'll enjoy your weekend!!  I'm off to take a hot bath followed by an early-to-bed mindset......:) <3

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and they always makes my day!! So type away! :)