One of the main reasons I want to get Facbook is to get a Pinterest account. Now I've heard more than one person say that it can be a huge waste of time and knowing me, I'll probably get addicted...but the main reason I want to get it is because then I can put some pics in my posts on here. Nobody wants to read boring posts filled with nothing but letters...and I don't always have time to upload pics from my camera on to here anyway.
Maybe once I get my long-awaited laptop I'll be able to get Fb...I'll keep my fingers crossed. :)
Rachel
Hey, Rachel - I don't know if this will help you out or not (and you might already know this)... but since you have a Blogger account, you also automatically have a Picasa picture account, too. All you have to do is type in picasaweb.com WHEN you are logged into Blogger and it should pop open with your Blog account info.
ReplyDeleteIt is a web-based site that stores all of the pics that I use on my blog posts. It's relatively simple to use and it also has an editing program that is fun to play around with. =)