![]() |
| I think the kids are drawn in the picture - maybe? |
![]() |
| It sure looks real to me... |
![]() |
| This is so cool!! It looks like you're going up but this is on the floor! |
![]() |
| Want a fly, frog? |
![]() |
| Hey, I found gold!!! :) |
![]() |
| Pretty scary!! |
![]() |
| I would just sit down and try to type... |
![]() |
| Looks like you're going to fall right down there... |
Here's the link if you want to see the rest of the pictures...some of them are...well, kind of strange/different. I only put the ones on here that I thought ya'll would want to see.
http://www.nickcannon.com/post/insane-sidewalk-chalk-art/
If only I could draw like that...that would be so cool!! :)
Rachel








These are the snazziest things ever. My mind can hardly comprehend how people can do that! It's just so indescribably cool! I'd love to see one in real life sometime though! My favorite is the last one...so realistic!
ReplyDelete~Lauren :)