Thursday, February 23, 2012

I Am So Random...and so me :)

Hey everyone!  I am still in the land of the living, but just so barely. :)  
Sorry I didn't really give an MIA notice on here - I've been keeping up with your blog posts but
I just haven't had time to post any of my own! 
 I got tagged a while back by Nadia over at Gracie's Adventures here...and finally decided 
to complete this long overdue tag post.
I hope you have fun reading my answers -  
I had fun typing them!! :)  
(And just to warn you, some of them are really random...but hey, that's how I roll! :)

The rules are:
1.) Post these rules.
2.) You MUST post 11 random things about yourself.
3.) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4.) Creat 11 new question for the people you ask to answer.
5.) Go to their blog and tell them they have been they have been Tagged.

 11 Random Things About Me:
1) I love eating coconut straight out of the bag.  Don't ask me why I do it because I don't know...but it sure is good! :)



2) I'm more of a 'real' candy type of person - give me something with caramel, chocolate, peanut butter, and nuts in it (not all of those at once, though :) over what I call 'fake' candy, the artificial tasting and colored kinds.  There's a time and place for that kind but I'm much more of a 'real' candy lover! <3

One of my favorites! :)

3) My current book genre that I love right now Christian Crime/FBI/Romance thrillers; I just finished a 3-book series called "Heroes of Quantico" by Irene Hannon and oh my goodness, they were soooooo good!!!  I really hope to do a post on these books soon over at my other blog, The Media Mix here ...I have about 20+ posts to do over there....school is so time-consuming!!! :)  Oh and not to mention Pinterest...:)

Like the best series ever! <3

4)  I think that I have a patience issue.  Here's an example: I really want a laptop right now. I type everything on our home computer...so why do I really need a laptop when I/we already a computer?  I guess it's because I want it to be my own.  I could keep all my pictures there from my camera, have iTunes, Pinterest, Facebook, Blogger, Gmail, Etsy and also, do school in the car when we're driving somewhere and I have homework to do and I have to type it out.  School's the main reason.  I really would like one for my English class right now...maybe for my bday...:)


5) I really want to watch NCIS, CSI, BurnNotice but...we don't have cable.  And I love me some exciting chases, gun battles, and hot, cute guys.  Enter the problem: I don't have time to spend watching those shows on the computer.  For one thing, I'd really have to get glasses.  *Cue a big, huge sigh*...I'll just have to get over it. :)


6) I'm addicted to Pinterest.  Not that big of a surprise really.  And I've spent way too much time on it.  Enough said.

How true is this? :)


7) I love Huskies and polar bears, among other animals, but those were the only two I had pictures of right now! :) Besides, they're winter animals and that's what season we're supposed to be in right now, but it sure doesn't look like it outside...(contradiction: when I first started on this post, don't ask me when, we had no snow.  But now we do!) 


  

8) I don't have a boyfriend, have never been on a date, never been to prom and I'm still planning my wedding.  I probably have 200+ pics on the computer/Pinterest that I've collected for that special day that's probably down the road, oh maybe 5-10 years...not very exciting if you ask me.  And it sure can be a time-waster.  But it's so fun!!!  And besides, it's not fair when you have a crush on a guy you know will never ask you out...*sigh* <3


Our school is doing the "Sound of Music"musical in April - can you guess which part I want? :)


9) I love my friends.  Seriously, they are the best people ever.  If I'm ever super frustrated about something or life seems like it's coming towards me and washing over me like a tidal wave and I'm in over my head (you get the picture), talking on the phone and laughing my head off is so beneficial.  There is nothing like laughter to help you relieve stress.  And it helps when you make your friends laugh by telling a story a little more dramatically than it probably really happened...:)

My 16th bday party - sorry this is so dark :( - I'm in the middle w/ the candle in front of my face :)
Models?  Elizabeth (cousin), me, Mom, Anna (friend)...I think so. :) <3

10)  Painting my nails is fun but for some reason, I only put nail polish on one finger, go like that the whole week, tell myself that one day I'll paint the rest of my hand, but I never do (mind you, that's not all the time :) Oh, well...at least I can look at pics like this one: 



And think about summer...and how much I can't make my right hand nails look as nice as my left hands nails.  I think it's because I'm right-handed. :) Agree?

11) I'm honestly excited that this is my last year.  I only have 4 months left - Yeah!! (I have commencement in May but my open house/senior recital isn't until the 2nd weekend in June).  I'm so pumped!! And then I'm going to Washington D.C., then it's the County Fair and I might go to Orchestra Camp...I have a lot to do this summer! But for now, I just have to focus on school...which is good because I'm really liking what I'm studying right now. :)

Take note:  That will be me in exactly 3 months and 4 days (May 19th) :)




Washington, D.C.


I'm excited! :) 
<3
 



Questions to answer:
 
1.) What is your favorite book?  "No Safe Haven" by Kimberly and Kayla Woodhouse (as of right now :)
2.) If you could go any place in the would where would it be?  Probably somewhere in Europe or the Caribbean.
3.) What is your favorite type of ice cream?  Either Moose Tracks or anything w/ chocolate and caramel.
4.)If you could have any super power, what would it be? To have night vision or be an amazing fighter.
5.) What is your favorite Joke?  Don't have one...sad I know. :)
6.) If you could accomplish one thing in your life what would it be? Be organized and motivated to get things done when they need to be done.
7.) What is your favorite color? Pink, blue, purple, gray, navy and green.
8.)What five adjectives would you use to describe yourself? Sociable, a would-be prankster (nice pranks, of course), love to laugh/make my friends laugh, story-telling, good listener and a procrastinator. :)
9.) What is your pet peeve? People cracking their knuckles!! Honestly, I think it sounds like it hurts and it sounds gross.
10.)What is your favorite song? Can't pick one - I have English assignments running through my mind...probably a Taylor Swift song or a Starfield song. (just off the top of my head).
11.) Which of these questions did you like the most? The super power one or the describing-yourself one.

11 questions for the people I tag:
1) What is your favorite quote and why?
2) What is your favorite color?
3) What is your favorite type of book/movie/tv show/music? (any of these :)
4) What is your favorite hobby or pasttime?
5) If you could meet anyone in the world, either in the past or now, who would it be?
6) What is/was your favorite and least favorite school subjects?
7) What is your favorite kind of candy?
8) What is one exciting thing you're looking forward accomplishing or doing in the near future?
9) If you are planning to go to college, are in college or have graduated from college, where are/did you planning to go/going to currently/graduate from and what did you go for/going for/planning to go for?
10) What is your favorite color?
11) What is one thing you love to talk and/or do blog posts about?


People I'm tagging:
Lauren at Bits and Pieces
Emily at mist of the blossom rain
Laurie at Rejoice!
Rissi at Scribbles, Script and Such
Sierra at Sierra's BookList


Have fun answering away! :)

Rachel

3 comments:

  1. I loved reading this! I think the fact that you'll walk around with just one nail painted is hilarious ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun post, Rachel. Random is good sometimes. =)

    Cannot speak for CSI but NCIS and Burn Notice are awesome!! We don't have cable or anything either, so you could always check into renting them - glad someone else agrees with me about watching shows/movies on-line (I just don't like the idea of it). My mom read that book series by Hannon, and liked it a lot... now I am thinking I should read it. =)

    Awww... thanks for tagging me, girl! I'll likely be able to get it done next week. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: I am right there with you about a laptop - mine is long broken and no longer usable. One of these days, I am going to get one because they are AWESOME! =)

      Delete

I read every comment and they always makes my day!! So type away! :)