I thought these pics were perfect *enter tone of sarcasm* for the lovely winter weather we've been having lately. Just to let you know, we have ZERO, ZIP, NO snow on the ground!!! How crazy is that? I mean, it's the middle of February, for crying out loud! And there's supposed to be a couple feet of snow on the ground for me to hop through on my way to school in the mornings!
Actually, it's been kind of nice not to have snow, but it sure has been cold!! :)
Enjoy the pics below - I thought they were pretty awesome....:)
 |
| This is really tall...like ginormous!! :) |
 |
| See that little person towards the left? That's one big wave! |
 |
| Love the layers of ice...looks so cool! |
 |
| Couldn't think of something to say... |
 |
| Love the stripes...reminds me of a...um...well, not really a candy cane, but something like that...lol :) |
 |
| Pretty impressive break there, huh? :) |
 |
| Reminds me of an agate...love the color bands <3 |
Pretty cool pics huh? Thought you'd like them...anyway I thought they were pretty cool!! :)
Which picture is your favorite?
Rachel
those are insane! crazy beautiful....
ReplyDeletethose are insane! crazy beautiful....
ReplyDelete