Wednesday, November 30, 2011

heads up to everyone!! :D

To: my followers and other bloggers who so graciously stop by my blog---

I probably won't be posting on here until Christmas break - my priorities right now have to be school and music practicing (piano, voice) so for those of you who visit my blog from now until then, I won't have posted anything new...I still have to figure out where my blog fits into my life and if it's something I really want to focus on and put time/energy into.

Thanks to all for your understanding and patience.  (And if you decided not to follow me because I don't post very often or you're tired of looking at tabs and finding nothing there, I'm sorry...and I'm going to try and get things spiffed up around here during Christmas break).

<3's

~ Rachel

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!! I love getting new visitors and seeing new blogs. Have a great Christmas! :)
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your non blogging time! I will pop on back over later this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you! I just got back from a much needed break. Sometimes real life is what matters most!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the follow, sweet girl! Hope you're having a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take your time, girl!!! We all need a break here and there!!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and they always makes my day!! So type away! :)