Sunday, November 6, 2011

Babysitting, homecoming game, Campus Days

I forgot to put anything on here about Homecoming Days at school but here are two pics of the Show Choir when we performed for Coronation: (which was on Monday night)


My friend Courtney and me (I'm on the left :)

Singin' on stage - I'm the 2nd from the left

The Coronation was 50's theme so we had some fun trying to find outfits for that - it was a lot of fun though.  We sang "A Teenager in Love" and it was really cute! :)

Friday night was the football game and suffice it was say that we lost 60-0.  We weren't that surprised - we played the 3rd best team in the state and we haven't won a game in probably 3 years.  After the homecoming dance (please, someone remind me to do a post on that sometime - well, maybe not - it's was really funny what happened, but ya'll don't know the people, so it wouldn't be the same.  You decide :)...anyway, one of my friends had me and a few othere girls out to her house for a sleepover after the dance.  Here's a picture from the morning after ( we all look pretty good, considering we didn't get to bed until about 2 AM - fun night :)

Me, Carita, Camille, Jenny, Montana

Carita and Jenny are foreign exchange students at our school for this year - it was a really fun time!! :)


Here's a few pics of the cute little guy I babysit sometimes - his name is Mark and he's 3, but he talks like a 5 year old - he's a really smart little cookie :)...





I know this post was kind of out of order, but at least I got it on here, right?! :)

We went roller-skating and went to the Mall of America at Campus Days at AFLBS - I don't have any pics though, sorry...:P
<3's
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and they always makes my day!! So type away! :)