I'm sure you're all just dying to read what I"m about to write on here - and I promise that it is something exciting and not just a random post on how cute boys are, blablabla :D Anyways, drumroll please:
I OFFICIALLY GOT MY LICENSE TODAY!!!! YEAH!!!! :D
So now I can drive by myself during the day, have one passenger under 21 and if I have more than one passenger, there has to be a licensed adult in there too. I can't have my full license until I'm 18 but that in 6 months (Yikes!!! :D) so now I can drive by myself! :) (I know I just said that, but hey, it's hard to believe it's true!) Two things that were kinda funny that happened:
~ The examiner did say at the end that he almost didn't pass me because I wasn't going fast enough and I would be a traffic hazard...and he asked me why I was driving so slow and I was like 'I normally don't drive that slow; I think it's because it was my test'. So I was more paranoid about not observing the intersections and not flunking the parallel parking and backing that I didn't even once look at the speedometer!!! :) Not good huh! :( But I do obey speed limits and I'm not a traffic hazard. So anyways that's behind me now - and hey, I still passed so that good enough for me! :)
~ One of my friends had told me that she had cried after she passed her license test and I was thinking 'yeah, sure that'll never happen to me'....well I ate those words. I was so paranoid that I didn't drive fast enough that I was crying more from that and that the instructor wasn't the happiest with me then that I passed my test. So I was bawling my eyes out - and I think it was because I was under so much pressure and I still have a cold from about a month ago and my head hurt...but I made it - and boy, am I happy!! :)
I'm going to try and find some sort of driving picture and put it on here as an ending note: (we'll see what I find! :)
Can't you totally see that that's me? :D Oh, and I saw the cute cop today - ask me about that crazy story sometime! :D
Rachel

No comments:
Post a Comment
I read every comment and they always makes my day!! So type away! :)