Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'm ok now - I think :)

Given the post last night, ya'll may be wondering if I'm going to be on here anymore...I am, but I have to set boundaries.  And as you can probably guess, I'm not done with school  yet - so that's one of my goals.

1) Be done with school before doing anything on blogger.
2) Make a schedule.

The one thing I really don't like is that when I think about the stuff above, I think "I should be way beyond this point now - I'm a senior and I should be able to manage my own time, get schoolwork done, and get good grades".   Well, I'll try - and I'm not succeeding so far - I'm probably not going to be on here tomorrow at all - and that's a promise!! :)  So I might be on here Thursday? Otherwise, not until next week - we're going to be gone this weekend for deer hunting (for my dad - not me though :) and we're celebrating my grandma's 90th birthday as well.  Hope you all have a great rest of the week!! :)

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and they always makes my day!! So type away! :)