Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I use these things - and I love them!! (ok, well maybe not love them, but I like them! :)

Here are a few things that I use that I really like:

  #1)  Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser: The one thing I like about this face wash is that it doesn't have any preservatives, dyes, or bad stuff in it for your skin.  It does have a slight fragrance but it's not overpowering or obnoxious at all.  I like it!! :)



 #2) Covergirl Sensitive Foundation:  I love the way that this foundation goes on so smooth!!  I really like it! The reason why I use the sensitive foundation is that it doesn't have any fragrance in it.  I think my skin might react if there was a fragrance.  There is also one for oily skin and another one too - I can't think of what it is though!! :)

 

 #3)  Garnier Fructus Hair Gel:  I love the way this gel doesn't make your hair sticky or heavy - it's lightweight, smells really good and holds curl for just the right bounce!!  I use the wave-defining gel because they were out of the curl-defining gel when I was looking.  I really like it!! :)

Well, that's it for now.  Any other questions on things I use that I love, or just questions in general?

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and they always makes my day!! So type away! :)